Bad Dudes vs. Dragon Ninja Live Action – Ep 1

30fps? Back in the day, games like this ran at a solid 60fps!
So smooth, like a hockey puck gliding on ice.

22 Responses to “Bad Dudes vs. Dragon Ninja Live Action – Ep 1”

1. Anonymous says:

It’s almost scary how prolific you guys have been lately.

• Ogodei says:

Feast or famine, as with most other good things in life (job offers, video game releases, and women come to mind)

2. kain007 says:

Didn’t you already release this?

3. jag says:

So what is the different the live action and the one release before?
    Bigger size and definition? Any extra in there?

4. Surprised says:

Gotta say. This one definitely took me by surprise.

5. HonorEver says:

I was expecting this because of the file size and “live action”. I wish they would release their hentai faster instead.
    Those guys can sure shoot a load, insane. Like a frickin’ fountain.

6. moonblack says:

Any chance we could get another link for part 3?

More importantly, just by visiting your home page and this page I got 4 warnings by Avast about blocked trojans. There was also a question if I want to run some application – the address involved 1blackhosting.speediahost.com (I said “no”, of course). Did your site get infected with something?

• admin says:

Yeah, it got infected. I’m not sure how it happened, but it’s the second time this past month. I cleared it out, should be okay now.

7. molitar says:

What the HELL damn show is this?! Getting tired of cryptic show names and no references to what it is. Especially one as large as this one is on the shittiest downloader services ever! Only a single uploaded that I am a member of!

They need to quit playing games put the entire file on single downloader sites and no matter which one we are a member of we can actually download the damn episode and they can get paid but this is beyond absurd when it’s a single part on 2, 3 or 4 download services!

Than all the damn non-original non-releases that have already been released by others.. The last original release I can name in hentai that was not already done by another group was Rebiya. I am beginning to think they will no longer release anything new anymore as Rebiya was back in December.

• admin says:

So far, almost every single comment you have posted thus far has been extremely hostile showing no respect whatsoever. All you do is complain. Just deal with it. You have no right to be making demands of any sort.

I don’t give a damn if you pay for premium accounts on downloading services, everything has been on multiple hosts since this site started 5 years ago, and its not going to change anytime soon. It is a minor inconvenience for something that we offer you for free.

8. Gamon says:

Calm down,molitar…not need to says that such.

since its all free,and i download that and saw that,i was too surprise its not that i though,but i dont says that like you.

i watch that and was little laugh with that,funny stuff.
    just delete that if you not like..lol. take it easy.

thanks for share,erobeat.

9. Cyclop says:

What the HELL kind of DRUGS are these guys using to cum that much? O_o

10. Binorath says:

It was worth the fap. Thank you sir!

11. Shigan says:

So is this some old live action subbed?

12. Tim says:

That sh1t here is horrible & disgusting there is no way there is a living man out there who can jerk off with that piece of sh1t ~.~ I suggest every1 to avoid at all cost.

13. :/ says:

I’m so confused as to how to download from Letitbit…
    All the links are for some shitty download manager called iLivid, which I’m gonna assume is some malware crap. Some better filehosts would be appreciated. PutLocker is pretty nice, if you guys are looking for replacements.

• admin says:

After the timer counts down to zero, be sure to uncheck the box for the download manager and it downloads normally.
      I just chose it because I’ve downloaded a lot of 1GB+ files on it and have never gotten disconnected. I might dump Letitbit after this anyway, you’ll probably won’t see it on another release.